Mobile Banking is now available at Liberty Bank Minnesota!
What is mobile banking?
Mobile Banking is a free service that allows you to access your account information, find branches and ATMs, transfer funds and pay bills with your mobile device.
How do I enroll in mobile banking?
If you currently use Online Banking, go to your mobile devices app store and download the Liberty Bank Minnesota app. Or you can go to m.libertybankmn.com from your mobile device.
What is the timeout of my mobile banking session?
You will stay logged in until 5 minutes of non-use goes by.
What functions can I perform from my mobile device?
- Locate ATMs and branch offices
- View Transaction History
- View Account Balances
- Transfer Funds between your Liberty Bank Minnesota accounts
- Pay Bills to existing Payees
Can I use any mobile device to access my accounts?
Yes. You can use any mobile device that is web-enabled and allows secure SSL traffic.
Do I use the same user ID and password as online banking?
Yes, use the same user ID and password as you do for Online Banking.
Are there fees for the mobile banking service?
No, it is free.
Can I schedule recurring transfers and bill payments using mobile banking?
At this time only one-time transfers and pre-established bill payments may be entered.
How do I receive alerts that I have completed a transfer, or fallen below a certain balance in an account?
You can sign up for alerts through consumer electronic banking.
How do I know if my transfer or bill payment was entered successfully?
A confirmation message will be sent to your mobile device. If you do not receive a confirmation message, double check to make sure the transaction went through. You need to have alerts set up in online banking for you to receive a transfer alert.
How do I add a new bill payment payee?
New payees can only be added through online banking. Mobile functionality is limited to sending payments to already established payees.
How do I delete a bill payment that I set up through my mobile device?
Log into Online Banking, select Bill Payment and delete the payment from your Pending Payments list.
What if I can’t get my mobile device to work with online banking?Verify:
- Your mobile device must be web enabled. (Contact your mobile provider for more information)
- Your mobile network allows secure SSL traffic. (Contact your mobile provider for more information)
- You must have valid Liberty Bank Minnesota Online Banking credentials.
What happens if I lose communication/signal during a transaction?
If you do not receive a confirmation message due to a lost signal, check your accounts and re-submit any transactions that did not process.
What happens if I lose my mobile device?
Account data and login credentials are not stored automatically on your mobile device. Therefore, anyone who has access to your phone cannot log in to your accounts. Do not add your login credentials to the memo pad or voice record them on your mobile device as this information could then be obtained by others. Password protect your mobile device if possible. Log into online banking and deactivate your mobile device, however if you lose your phone, call your mobile provider to cancel service to the device.
What do I need to do if I get a new phone?
If you are using the same phone number and provider, no changes are needed. If you switch providers and/or phone numbers, Log in to your Online Banking account on your PC and update your information by selecting “Manage Mobile Banking Settings”.
What if I no longer want to be a mobile user?
Log in to Online Banking and Select Manage Mobile Banking Settings and then Disable Device.
Will the Mobile App work with my phone?
- The Liberty Mobile App is compatible with the following devices:
- iPhone® and iPod touch® devices with iOS 4.3 and above
- Android™ devices with Android™ with OS 2.2 and above
- iPad® 1 and above with iOS 4.3 and above
The Liberty Mobile App is not in my phone’s app store, what can I do?
- You can sign up for mobile banking from your mobile browser by going to m.libertybankmn.com.
- The Liberty Mobile Web is compatible with the following:
- Windows® Phone 7.5 and above
- Blackberry® 6.x and above and the Blackberry® 9760 model
- iPhones® with iOS 3.2 and above
- Android™ phone with Android™ OS 2.1 and above